Is Stefani Schaefer Still Married? The Inspiring Story of Her Partner

May 2024 · 4 minute read

American defense lawyer Stefanie Schaeffer is a California-born television host and attorney. She was victorious in the sixth season of the popular reality series The Apprentice: Los Angeles. She presently hosts the news and legal webisodic Know Your Rights TV.

Schaeffer was reared in Palm Springs after being born in Burbank, California, to parents Gloria Peri-Smith and Peter Schaeffer. Michael Schaeffer is the only brother she has.

She attended the University of California, Riverside, and graduated with a double major in psychology and English. Schaeffer completed the SCALE program at Southwestern University School of Law and graduated. Here are more details about Stefani Schaefer Married life.

Is Stefani Schaefer Still Married?

Stefani Schaefer is not married to Mike Fratello, despite the rumors that have been circulating rapidly. As per a Fox 8 News social media post, she is, in fact, wed to Roger Schaefer. On April 27, 2012, they tied the knot. In actuality, she and her spouse, Roger, are parents to two children, Race and Sienna Schaefer.

On her social media pages, she displays images of her spouse and daughters with pride. Her husband fell off a scaffolding in 2012 and suffered a severe brain injury. He was in critical condition and had been in a coma for several months. To the great relief of her followers and coworkers, he recovered and became conscious.

Stefani Schaefer Still Married

Years after his first injury, Roger is still plagued by memory loss. Throughout Roger Schaefer’s hospital stay, her entire family was concerned and kept their social media followers updated.

Stefani Schaefer posted in 2018, ” April 27… 6 years ago today, my family was thrust into living our worst nightmare. My husband… the man of my dreams, the father of my children, fell 12 feet off scaffolding at his job and suffered a traumatic brain injury. I was at work and had just finished anchoring the morning news when I got the call. My news partner of 25 years, Wayne Dawson rushed to the hospital.. and walked my mother and law and I in the hospital as they were trying to stabilize Roger enough to Lifeflight him to Metro.” 

Did Mike Fratello And Stefani Schaefer Have An Affair?

No, there is no evidence to imply that the journalist and basketball coach ever had a romantic relationship. Speculative fans, however, may have been the source of the rumors that she was married to the famed basketball coach Mike Fratello. However, they are untrue.

If you are interested in knowing more about our celebrity’s spouse, read here:

The two have spent a considerable amount of time with their respective spouses. As a matter of fact, Mike and his spouse were joined in marriage in 1970, and together, they have two kids, Marc and Kristi.

Stefani Schaefer Career and Professional Life

Stefani Schaefer is an anchor by trade. As a result of her participation in The Morning Show, her fame increased. In addition, she is Cleveland’s favorite anchor and has been named “Ohio’s Young Woman of the Year.” In addition, she began working at FOX 8 in 1992.

She was the host of a national network program that aired from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida before she moved back home to FOX 8. Together with co-anchors Wayne Dawson and Kristi Capel, the anchor currently contributes to Fox 8 News The Morning program.

She once served as the host of a nationwide network program that aired from Orlando’s Universal Studios. She also hosted events like fashion shows and other celebrations. She spent ten years leading her brother’s tour from 1979 to 1989 before all of this. Together with the Bob Hope USO Troupe, the siblings traveled the nation.

They then had a performance of their own in Aurora, Ohio’s Geauga Lake Amusement Park in 1983. The siblings’ act also served as Chubby Checker’s opening act, Alabama, The Oak Ridge Boys, Barbara Mandrell, and Chubby Checker.

In addition, she spent 12 years as a singing and dance instructor at her family’s performing arts institution. She also performed during the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game’s national song. She also hosted the national coverage of the Hall of Fame Parade for a number of years.

She also sang the opening and closing selections for the Canton Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremonies. She has also graced the covers of Celebrity Working Mothers and the Millennium issue of Cleveland Magazine. She was also listed as one of the “Most Interesting People of 2000” by Cleveland magazine. In 2015, Stefani Schaefer was pictured with the Fox 8 News crew and coworkers.

The information we’ve provided should be sufficient to meet your requirements, and we sincerely hope it is. Please leave feedback in the comment section below if you found this article helpful. We value your opinion, and your feedback helps us improve our content and better serve our readers.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ6OpsqetzaJkrJuYlrKnsdFmqq2hnKF6rq3Rq6CenF8%3D