Man Makes Quick U-Turn After Spotting Loose Pit Bull on Top of a Wall, Mzansi in Tears: Next Time

May 2024 · 2 minute read

South Africans have been hyper-alert and fearful of pit bulls after the dog breed has been grabbing headlines for killing humans.

A man with the handle @LOZAAH on Twitter shared his close encounter with a pit bull on the street.

He said he saw the pit bull scouting the streets while standing on top of a wall and decided to change his direction.

The guy managed to take a few pictures of the buff animal and shared them with his followers.

People said he was brave to even take snaps because they would have fled immediately.

@words_melanin asked:

"Mara why do pit bulls have muscles? It's like they live in the gym."

@Tshepothebe11 posted:

"I am showing my supervisor this picture next time I am late."

@Daddysh_ mentioned:

"You did a wise thing by taking pics. Next time get closer, the cameraman never dies."

@PhindyKM asked:

"So the community is waiting for it to kill somebody before reporting it?"

@ThomasKagisho said:

"You made the right call, this one hasn’t eaten in 15 days."

@Dark_En_Lovely2 added:

"Bro you even wasted 5 seconds taking snaps eh you're brave. "

@Cinnamon_Guy_ shared:

"One thing about me is I’d rather die, but if a pit bull comes for me, it won’t end well for one of us."

Funny guy tells international artist pitbull that he’s not allowed in SA: Mzansi people left in stitches

In a related story, Briefly News reported that with the ongoing pit bull ban saga causing a lot of tension, one man decided to take a humorous approach to it. Telling international artist Pitbull that he is no longer allowed in South Africa, the man had citizens cry-laughing.

One amazing thing about the people of Mzansi is that they always find humour or hope in a time of darkness.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLS71K2fZpmWp7akrY5qa3FsZml6rsbAp6BmpZGjerTDyJ%2BrZq2kqr%2BvedKppq2smaO0brzIrWSbrZyherW7z2aYZq%2BRoblw