Snooki Weight Gain? Her Inspiring Journey To Body Confidence

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is going, to be honest about her weight and eating problems. The Jersey Shore Family Vacation star discussed the issue in a new video she posted to her TikTok account. She didn’t just talk about it for herself, but for anyone who’s ever had trouble with their appearance.

“I know it’s an issue for a lot of people. Men, women — it’s an issue,” she said. “And it’s called weight.”

The 35-year-old reality TV star talked about how she has struggled with her weight her whole life. She told her fans that she didn’t eat at one point and was even too skinny in high school. Even though she could finally fit into the size zero pants she had always wanted, the mother of three said she wasn’t happy. After high school, the process went on for years, but everything changed when she got the call about Jersey Shore in 2009. At age 21, she allowed herself to have fun and not worry about the number on the scale.

“I was like, you know what? I’m going to enjoy my life,” Polizzi said of her time on the hit MTV series.

That meant I didn’t have to worry about what I ate. “I can only eat at this time” and “I can only eat this many calories” are not good answers. No, girl. I liked myself.”

Snooki admits that she put on weight while shooting Jersey Shore, but she was still sure of herself no matter what.

A Video by Access Hollywood In which she opens about her eating disorder: 

“I feel like I was always confident in my skin no matter what size I was,” she said. “I could be a size zero, size five, size eight, and I was like okay, because no matter what size I was, I’m confident. I know that I’m beautiful, I’m amazing, no matter what size I am.”

“Everyone fluctuates with their weight…and who are you to call people ‘pigs,’ and ‘fat,’ and ‘disgusting,’ and [say], ‘Your body looks terrible?'” she asked. “Like, no. This is an education for you. If you think those things, which I’m sure a lot of people have opinions — everyone has an opinion about everybody — you want to judge people’s looks, people’s bodies? Do it in the own comfort of your a**hole mind, or just like call somebody. Call your a**hole friend to gossip about somebody’s weight.”

Jennifer Love Hewitt also gained weight. To know about the reason behind it check out our below post:

She said that the comments were “not okay” and that the hurtful words could be a trigger for some, causing people who had gotten better from an eating problem to go back to their old ways.

“You could put people in a hole again after they finally got out if. So, this video is for everyone out there. Stop commenting on people’s weight. It doesn’t matter,” she stressed. It doesn’t matter if you gain 10 pounds, five pounds, or if you lost 20 pounds. Who the f**k cares? As long as you’re a good person and you feel good in your own body. Who cares! So, stop commenting on people’s bodies. It’s not nice.”

You can follow our Twitter account to know more about other celebrities’ health including their weight gain, decrease and other details.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxzgI6spainm556uLHIoJ%2BtZZeWtq97