Scottie Beams Boyfriend Unveiling Models Career & Bio Also

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Deanii Andrea Scott, also known as Scottie Beam is an American media personality, model and podcaster who was born on October 3, 1990. She is most recognized for her ten years as a producer at Hot 97 and for her time as a co-host of State of the Culture.

The podcasts Black Girl Podcast and Okay, Now Listen were previously co-hosted by her. In this post, we will discuss her personal life and professional life also.

Is Scottie Beam in a Relationship?

Scottie Beam is currently single. We can say that she was in a relationship in the past because she shared a tweet (provided below) in which she said:

“I’m sitting here at concert… you are a few seats away from me and this is what you choose to say to me? You want my nigga to come and slap the shit out of you?”

But it is not yet confirmed who is her boyfriend, when they started dating and why they split up their relationship. When we get any latest information we will update this post.

Riley Writts retweeted her tweet with a caption, “Scottie Beam was goofy for overreacting & volunteering her nigga for violence.”

Ok.
Homie was goofy for that tweet.
Scottie Beam was goofy for overreacting & volunteering her nigga for violence.
Scottie Beam’s boyfriend is goofy for going for the gas.
Goofy shit all around. pic.twitter.com/XRaKVIe31O

— Riley Writts (@RileyWritts) November 20, 2022

She made a bond with many stars in her life because she is a really kind woman. Shannon Wallace tweeted, “I met @ScottieBeam today at AngiesBBQ. She smells so good.”

I met @ScottieBeam today at #AngiesBBQ. She smells so good. pic.twitter.com/3bAjHUKsvA

— i jus do things. (@Shannon_Wallace) August 26, 2019

In our latest posts, we covered the most recent information about Olivia and Linn’s partners, if you want to know about them you may read our below posts:

How did Scottie Beam Get Success in Her Life?

Deanii Scott was raised in the Bronx, New York, where she was born. Shaila Scott her mother has worked as a DJ for 107.5 WBLS for many years. Scottie Beam started out in radio by working for the street team of KISS FM before moving on to Hot 97.

She enrolled at Clark Atlanta University but quickly left to pursue a singing career in New York. Scottie produced music for Angie Martinez at first, then for Ebro in the Morning at Hot 97 after working as a digital producer for Columbia Records.

She left Hot 97 in 2019 after ten years there to serve as the co-host of Revolt TV’s State of the Culture. She has served as a model for companies like The North Face, Nike and Foot Locker. She has given speeches on topics like colorism that concern black women.

In 2017, Scottie started co-hosting a podcast with four other women, all of whom had previously worked for Hot 97 (Rebecca “Bex” Francois, Sapphira Martin, Alysha Pamphile and Gia Peppers). Pop culture and concerns important to young women in the workforce are the main topics of the Black Girl Podcast.

The Strong Black Lead program of Netflix announced in April 2020 that Scottie would co-host the biweekly podcast Okay, Now Listen with BuzzFeed journalist Sylvia Obell. In collaboration with Pineapple Street Studios, the podcast is made. In July 2022, the show’s production came to an end.

Follow us on Twitter and view our most recent postings to learn more about other celebrities’ personal and professional lives, including their partners, relationship status, careers, and more.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxzf46smqispJ6ybq7EmqRmmp%2Bus7O1xKebaHeepK6uvJymppuhnJo%3D