Was Coco Lee Pregnant? Baby Bump Rumors Before Death

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Coco Lee Pregnant has been trending on social media since her suicide over the weekend.

Ferren “Coco” Lee was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor born in Hong Kong. Her career began in Hong Kong and quickly moved to Taiwan and elsewhere.

Her track, “Do You Want My Love,” earned international notice, reaching the top 50 of the Billboard Dance Club Playlist in the United States and the Australian Singles Chart. 

Lee made history by performing “A Love Before Time” from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon at the 73rd Academy Awards, being the first Asian American to do so. Lee was also Chanel’s first Chinese ambassador.

Also Read: Felix Crescent Ringwood North Death And Obituary: Family Mourns His Passing

Was Coco Lee Pregnant? Baby Bump Rumors Before Death

CoCo Lee had no biological children but was the stepmother to Bruce Rockowitz’s two adult daughters.

Coco said 2018 that she has been undergoing in-vitro fertilization (IVF) to have a kid.

When asked how many children she and her husband would want to have, she said they aim to have two.

However, she added: “A kid is a divine gift. It wouldn’t matter if it failed.”

Lee, who lived in Los Angeles with her husband, had undergone nine rounds of artificial insemination, hoping to become pregnant. 

During an interview in March 2018, she spoke openly about her experience, adding, “The procedure is excruciating.” I have a great deal of admiration for ladies who go through this. 

The injections must be taken for 10 to 14 days, but I had to take them for three weeks since my body did not respond. 

I had to have additional injections, which were uncomfortable. I also had to inject myself, which was quite challenging. But I had to convince myself that I was capable.”

Despite her difficulties, Lee remained optimistic and wished to have two children. 

“I’d want to have two children, but I’m glad for any gift from God.” If it isn’t meant to be, it isn’t meant to be. “But I’m hoping that happens,” she remarked.

Coco Lee Death: What Happened To Her?

Coco Lee, a singer-songwriter, died at 48 after trying suicide over the weekend.

The Hong Kong-born actress had been suffering from depression for several years, according to her older sisters Carol and Nancy Lee, who released a message on Facebook and Instagram on Wednesday.

Coco’s health is thought to have deteriorated significantly in recent months.

On July 2nd, she was in the toilet of her sister’s home in The Peak when she sliced her wrists with a sharp weapon. 

Her foreign domestic worker was the first to locate her and report the event to the authorities. 

“Despite seeking professional treatment and doing her best to overcome despair, the devil inside of her had the better of her,” the statement said.

Lee attempted suicide at home over the weekend and was transported to the hospital, according to her sister. She was thought to be in a coma and died on Wednesday.

Lee was rushed to Queen Mary Hospital, where she was resuscitated but remained critically ill. She died yesterday after three days in the hospital.

Ferren Lee was born in Hong Kong and subsequently migrated to the United States, where she attended middle and high school in San Francisco. 

She became a vocalist after placing first runner-up in an annual singing competition hosted by Hong Kong broadcaster TVB, and she published her debut album at 19 in 1994.

Also Read: Abigail Cox Death Linked To Car Accident In Fishers Indiana

ncG1vNJzZmispqi1sMPSrZirq16YvK571pqqZpufmLxuuMSeZKmqlZy7orrTZpmamqlir7a5z2aprqWfp8BusMSaq6Fn