BTS Member Jungkook to Drop Mini Album by November 2023

May 2024 · 2 minute read

According to BTS member Jungkook, his upcoming solo release will be a new song, followed by a mini-album by November 2023. Jungkook appeared as a guest on a new edition of BTS member Suga’s chat show Suchwita to talk about his recent solo debut with the single “Seven” and his upcoming release plans.

The K-pop artist revealed during the broadcast that his debut mini-album would be released by November. “I have another single.” Suga enquired whether all the songs on the forthcoming album are prepared for release, to which Jungkook said, “And then, I’ll be releasing a small mini-album by November.”

No. With a giggle, Jungkook replied, “I have to start working on them right now.” I’m having trouble picking my next single, though. “I want a song like [‘Seven’] for my second single too, but I haven’t found it.”

Suga responded by offering to write a song for Jungkook and advising the performer to drop a single with Jersey club influences. Later, he clarified that Jungkook had instructed him to hand over a song he had already composed and could utilize.

Check out some other new content we’ve published:

Congratulations! Jungkook and Leto’s “Seven” hit the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 1 place! The army celebrated

BTS’s Jungkook Airport Incident: Netizens Express Relief and Concern!!

In another part of the episode, Jungkook said that if he hadn’t heard “Seven” and chosen to record and release the song, he might not have made his solo debut so quickly.

“The moment I heard it, I was like, ‘I have to do this’. Without the song ‘Seven’, I might’ve still been on a break right now,” he stated. “I was totally enjoying my time off, and this song got me started again.”

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5KpwG65xKaZnqpdn8Kvs8qopqRlpKR6pb7OqWSmoZ6eeqK4wa6kZpqpYruwwsSmmZ6qXWd9c3%2BO