I Captured The Tyrants Heart Chapter 28 Release Date, Recap, Review, Spoilers, Where To Read & Mo

May 2024 · 11 minute read

I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28:- If you are a fan of dark romance and fantasy, you might have heard of the popular manhwa series I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart. It is a story about a girl who reincarnates into the body of a noble lady who is the childhood friend of the tyrannical emperor. However, she soon realizes that he is not the same person she knew, but a twisted and obsessive man who is possessed by a devil. Will she be able to escape his clutches and return to her original world? Or will she fall for his dark charms and become his captive?

The series has been adapted from a Korean novel by the same name, written by Ropan. The manhwa version is illustrated by Yoon Seul and is published on the online platform Tappytoon. The series has gained a lot of popularity and attention for its stunning art, intriguing plot, and complex characters. It has also been translated into various languages, such as English, Japanese, Chinese, and Indonesian.

The latest chapter of the series, chapter 27, was released on December 4, 2023. It was titled “The Devil’s Whisper” and it showed how Tes, the emperor, became more and more obsessed with Eucenielle, the heroine. He even tried to force himself on her, but she managed to resist him. Meanwhile, Gaelle, the prince of the neighboring kingdom and Eucenielle’s fiance arrived at the palace and met her. He was happy to see her but also worried about her safety. He decided to take her away from Tes as soon as possible.

If you are eager to know what will happen next in the story, you are probably wondering when the next chapter will be released. Well, you are in luck, because we have all the information you need right here. In this article, we will tell you the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, English spoiler release date, English spoiler countdown, raw scan release date, raw scan countdown, recap of previous chapter 27, plotlines, ratings, and where to read I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28. So, without further ado, let’s get started.

Release Date of I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28

I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28 will be released on Monday, December 11, 2023, at 12:00 AM KST. This means that depending on your time zone, the chapter will be available on different dates and times. Here is a table that shows the release date and time for some of the major regions in the world:

Global Release Time

RegionDateTime
Japan (JST)Monday, December 11, 202312:00 AM
Korea (KST)Monday, December 11, 202312:00 AM
USA (EST)Sunday, December 10, 202311:00 AM
UK (GMT)Sunday, December 10, 20234:00 PM
India (IST)Sunday, December 10, 20239:30 PM
Australia (AEST)Monday, December 11, 20233:00 AM

Spoiler Alert

A spoiler is a piece of information that reveals some important or surprising details about the story, such as the plot, the characters, or the events. Some people like to read spoilers before the chapter is released, while others prefer to avoid them and enjoy the story as it unfolds. If you are one of the former, you might be interested in knowing what will happen in I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28. However, if you are one of the latter, you might want to skip this section and move on to the next one.

The spoiler for I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28 is based on the novel and the raw scans that are available online. The raw scans are the original Korean version of the manhwa, which are usually leaked a few days before the official release. The spoiler is not a word-for-word translation, but a summary of the main points and events that will occur in the chapter. Therefore, the spoiler might not be 100% accurate or complete, and it might differ from the official English version that will be released on Tappytoon. You have been warned.

Here is the spoiler for I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28:

See Also:- Return Of The Mount Hua Sect Chapter 94 Release Date

English Spoiler Release Date

An English spoiler is a translated version of the spoiler that is based on the raw scans. It is usually posted by fans who can read Korean and want to share the spoiler with other fans who can’t. The English spoiler is not an official translation, and it might contain errors or inaccuracies. It is also not a substitute for the official English version that will be released on Tappytoon.

The English spoiler for I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28 will be released on December 8, 2023, at 12:00 PM KST. This means that depending on your time zone, the English spoiler will be available on different dates and times. Here is a table that shows the release date and time for some of the major regions in the world:

Raw Scan Release Date

A raw scan is the original Korean version of the manhwa, which is usually leaked a few days before the official release. The raw scan is not a translation, and it might be hard to understand for people who can’t read Korean. The raw scan is also not an official version, and it might have low quality or watermarks. It is also not a substitute for the official English version that will be released on Tappytoon.

The raw scan for I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 28 will be released on December 8, 2023, at 12:00 AM KST. This means that depending on your time zone, the raw scan will be available on different dates and times. Here is a table that shows the release date and time for some of the major regions in the world:

Recap of I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 27

If you have missed the previous chapter or need a quick reminder of what happened, here is a brief recap of I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart Chapter 27:

The chapter started with a flashback of Eucenielle’s past life, where she was a college student who loved reading novels. She was especially fond of a novel called “The Tyrant’s Heart”, which was about a girl who reincarnated into the body of a noble lady who was the childhood friend of the tyrannical emperor. She was fascinated by the story and wished to experience it herself.

However, her wish came true in an unexpected way, as she died in a car accident and woke up in the body of the heroine of the novel, Eucenielle. She was shocked and confused, but she decided to make the best of her situation and follow the plot of the novel. She hoped to return to her original world after the novel ended

Tes was enraged and hurt by her words. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer to him. He told her that he was the real Tes, and that he had always loved her since they were children. He also told her that the devil was his ally, and that he had given him the power to make her his. He said that he would never let her go, and that he would make her love him. He then kissed her forcefully, making her scream.

At that moment, someone knocked on the door. It was Gaelle, who had arrived at the palace with his men. He had heard Eucenielle’s scream, and he came to rescue her. He called out her name and asked her to open the door. He also said that he was here to take her away from Tes.

Tes was shocked and furious to see Gaelle. He recognized him as the prince of the Kingdom of Light, and he realized that he was Eucenielle’s fiance. He also realized that he was the hero of the prophecy, who was destined to defeat the devil and save the world. He saw him as his enemy and his rival, and he decided to kill him.

Eucenielle was relieved and happy to see Gaelle. She hoped that he would save her from Tes and take her back to her home. She also hoped that he would help her return to her original world. She called out his name and asked him to help her.

Where to Read

You can read this on Tappytoon, Top Manhua and other online sites. The insidious whispers of the devil intensify, unveiling a narrative woven with sorrowful losses, exile, and an unbreakable pact binding Tes to its malevolent powers. The deep involvement of the Imperial Family with these infernal entities and the perilous repercussions of Tes’s covenant are laid bare. Struggling with conflicting impulses, Tes grapples between his dark compulsions and the enduring affection he holds for Eucenielle, desperate to conceal the sinister forces propelling him. Simultaneously, Eucenielle remains oblivious to Tes’s inner turmoil, setting the stage for potential conflict and tragic outcomes.

Plotlines & Story

The plot of I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart is a dark and twisted romance between a girl who reincarnates into the body of a noble lady who is the childhood friend of the tyrannical emperor, and the emperor himself, who is possessed by a devil and has a dark obsession with her. The story follows their complicated relationship, as they struggle with their feelings, their past, and their fate.

The story is divided into several plotlines, which are:

What are the ratings of I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart?

I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart is a highly rated and popular series, both in Korea and internationally. It has received positive reviews and feedback from readers and critics, who praised its art, story, and characters. It has also won several awards and nominations, such as the Best Manhwa Award and the Best Fantasy Award.

Here are some of the ratings and reviews for I Captured The Tyrant’s Heart:

Read Also:- The Dilettante Chapter 48 Spoiler

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wtYycmKmspaeypXnToZxmrKmnrq%2FA0mafnpmiqXqktMCpq56qXWeFcA%3D%3D