40+ Funny thanksgiving memes for you to share

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Funny thanksgiving memes

Every year Americans get excited about Thanksgiving. It is a way for them to get together with family and friends and a way to celebrate harvesting.

It might be a festival for many people, but for many, it is a feast where they can eat to their heart content. Americans celebrate it joyfully during its season and encounter hilarious things in their house.

Here are some of the hilarious events and feelings people have discovered on the Internet. They have turned into a meme, and it has become easily funnier.

Today, we will glance at some of the funny yet joyful thanksgiving memes on the Internet. Let’s get started.

It is Thanksgiving, people and having one pie is a crime. You should at least have five. Although, only one pie is making me want more.

Sometimes it becomes tough to keep track of people’s birthdays. In addition to this, it is even harder to attend all the birthdays.

Have a look at the 40th birthday memes found on the Internet today.

This is the best part for every parent in the Thanksgiving while a nightmare to the children. That might be why the part “Why I am thankful” is the last scene in every movie where the protagonist has an epiphany.

Anything for Thanksgiving.

I wish I could have all this thing on an average lunch. But, oh, the picture only is enough to make my mouth water. So now, I am hungry.

Trust me when I say this, but the Christmas and thanksgiving music is way worst than getting killed by this man.

If only Thanksgiving were canceled, we could have saved millions of Turkeys. But unfortunately, by seeing this post, many of the Turkeys are released while people all over the globe are on guilt trips.

The other best part of Thanksgiving is getting to eat. However, someone should tell grandmothers that their grandkids are full and cannot eat any further. Grandma, you are so sweet.

I can smell the Tukeys.

This is so true. Thanksgiving is not finished until you self-loathes yourself and is accustomed to your life.

Have a look at Grinch memes to brighten up your Christmas spirit.

One is never enough now, is it?

Well, if you think carefully, Turkeys might be having Thanksgiving in the parallel universe. And guess what, the main course of their food is human.

This does not make any sense. But, as it is a happy Thanksgiving, we will let it slide.

This song should definitely be the thanksgiving anthem. I wonder what will al the vegans sing.

Hahaha. Grandparents will be grandparents. If you are looking at this, Grandmom and dad, then yes, emails are delivered during any time of the day and any day of the year, irrespective of Thanksgiving.

This girl has got no chills. So, I hope you will enjoy all the bottles of wine alone without sharing. First, however, let me remind you Thanksgiving is all about togetherness.

Enjoy Choking memes to make you laugh till your tummy hurts.

Only your true enemy will think this about you on Thanksgiving.

For some people, Thanksgiving is about meeting people and spending quality time. But for me, it is all about delicious food and turkeys.

You will never get accustomed to pie. But, there is always a place for another pie in my stomach.

This FRIENDS episode never gets old and is funny every time I watch it. Seeing Joey Tribbiani wearing Phoebe’s maternal pants gave us the idea to have one. Get ready to eat.

Every year we get excited that Thanksgiving is coming, but the main highlight of this festival is getting to eat. However, it is necessary to share the food, and being a food lover; you never want to share it. So on the back of your time, you plant to steal all the food and run.

We have collected 50+ funny food memes to share with your foodie friends.

The relative should know that you never ask people during the festival, “What are you doing? Why are you single, and What are you planning to do?”

Yes, girl, you need to calm down.

All I can read is pie ad shopping. The rest are all blurry.

Explore Hallelujah memes on the Internet for your entertainment.

The best comeback you need this year on the face of your relative. The third plate might fill your stomach, but this comeback will definitely build your self-esteem.

Damn, this turkey can beat Miley Cyrus in the wrecking ball.

And this feeling is amazing—the feeling of fulfillment, satisfaction with zero regrets. However, you might consider getting to the gym now.

Oh god, relatives, relatives everywhere. But my little cat is here to save the day, and wine is here to save my heart. Cheers!

I do not know about you, but this is my wish onThanksgivingg. Getting to eat a whole lot of chicken and getting the crabby patties.

Every food lover deserves this kind of family who prioritizes food than anything else. If we have this family, we will definitely have a great thanksgiving.

After having a lot of food on Thanksgiving, you need to rest, which is the best feeling ever. Just imagine there is a hot rising sun on the top.

Have a look at 50+ Animal Crossing Memes only true fans will relate to.

This surely will increase the OCD of anyone. First of all, why would you pick the pie from the middle? I am crying here.

Joey has got some amazing tips and tricks for this Thanksgiving. But, of course, it always works, and here is some wise advice he has to offer.

In my opinion, you are thankful for having a family.

We always have been through this. As a kid, we always used to sleep as if we had a tiring night and convince our parts that we were tired. This trick always works, but as you grow older, it loses its charm.

Our parents always allow having wine on Thanksgiving. But the day is sometimes so hard to bear that we get drunk with wine. Surprisingly everyone passes out, and there is you, your family, and the silence in the room.

We have all done this. So happy Thanksgiving to all those who thought going to the bathroom could make them skip dinner.

Visit Our memes page for the ocean of memes.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jm1nZp6lo7u6edOhmKejo5y2t7XNoGSmnZ2awG6yzqtksqelYsGwedKhmKudXw%3D%3D